VIBRO HAMMER (General)
• Excellent workability and mobility for versatile use.
• Easier operation in areas with restricted vertical clearance, such as urban centers, bridges, and close to high-voltage power lines.
• Enhanced vibration force, powered by hydraulic motors and optimal bearings designed for high-frequency vibrations. - Vibration-damping rubber installed for high-frequency applications.
• Streamlined connection and disconnection process for hydraulic hose lines between the hammer and excavator.
• 360-degree swing functionality for optimal operator comfort.
• Efficient and effortless sheet pile, H-pile, and tube pile driving and extraction with wire hanging method.
• User-friendly clamping lug enables easy handling and transportation of construction materials.
• Rigid clamping achieved with internal Hardox materials.
• Lower maintenance costs compared to crane hammers.
VIBRO HAMMER APPLICATINOS
Specifications are subject to change without notice